Braid Rig

matty49

Orite guys.

Could someone give me a link to a website that will tell me step by step on how to do the " Simple Braid Rig For Carp " so i can print it off and give it a go. Never used this rig and have seen a fair old few people use it. I have searched for a step by step guide myself but couldnt find anything.

Cheers,

Matty :thumbs:

mysig333323dj5.jpg

Ah! its just a standard rig with braid used as the hook length material! I should imagine that you have seen loads using it!!

Dont really rate the one shown by Julian though.I say this as it doesnt include any anti tangle device (be it tube or leadcore etc).

The whole reason tubing etc started to be used was because when anglers first started using/experimenting with soft/supple hook length materials it was found that they tended to tangle with the main line on the cast.Therefore a braided hook length rig without some form of anti tangle set up (unless a helicopter rig) seems a bit strange to me!

What is it your not sure about when seting up a simple/basic carp rig like this Matt? What do you normally use out of interest?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I've fished with Julian a few times and he doesn't use anti-tangle tubing.

I've never seen him tangle, but I have seen him catch a lot of fish :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE