Good fishing weather?

Newt

I think early morning or late afternoon sessions this week. A wee bit too warm at midday for comfort. Going this morning and plan to be on the lake by about 0700 for a morning of bluegill fishing.

weeks-wx.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Yup, just got back from a weekend session... Friday - Sunday and didnt do aswell as normall, imo the weather has caused the problem as the weather here has gone from freezing to 29degrees in the matter of a week.

mysig333323dj5.jpg

Yup, just got back from a weekend session... Friday - Sunday and didnt do aswell as normall, imo the weather has caused the problem as the weather here has gone from freezing to 29degrees in the matter of a week.

Hey Matty

Hows that new set up going??????

Christened them rods yet???

Hey fella. New set up doing very well. Was so pleased ordered another rod and reel the same as the ones i got in that package so can use a matching set of 3. And yep i have christened them.. had 4 out the week i got them, 13 carp last weekend and 7 weekend just gone .. 24 on them up to yet. Biggest being 22, so all good :) very pleased with them.

mysig333323dj5.jpg