BBC iPlayer

Peter Sharpe

works OK for me my kids use it quite a bit

with homework research

I have uninstalled it. I kept trying as it became a matter of principle after a while, but nothing I did would get it even to begin a dowload, so I decided that life was too short to bother with the damned thing.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

it could be a firewall setting or cookies not allowing you to run it ,

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

it could be a firewall setting or cookies not allowing you to run it ,
Or just lack of patience, you need to leave your machine running for a while before it starts to download. mine took a couple of days to start.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Or just lack of patience, you need to leave your machine running for a while before it starts to download. mine took a couple of days to start.

As I mentioned before, it never even got to the stage of letting me start a download because it refused to acknowlege the fact that the iPlayer library was installed on my computer. It would not work, even with security and privacy set to zero and both AVG and the firewall turned off altogether.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.