Any Norfolk & Suffolk Kayak fishers?

Mohican

Well I guess there arn't many Norfolk and Suffolk yakkers!

Too true. Yet.

Well, there's me, and you are welcome to come and have a play on my spare yak anytime. Then there is another chap locally who is just about to take the plunge - we've been out today on the sea. And someone else from out Norwich way just came on the other forum today so it's kind of starting up around here now. I've never come across anyone else doing it yet.

Whereabouts are you based? I'm intending to try Wensum from Trowse and Bure from Buxton sometime soon.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

• 1 month later...

Hiya

we're having a meet and yak demo weekend on Oulton broad, 12-15 october. you are cordially invited to come and play, maybe fish if there's some spare yaks. Bring friends if you like. Be your best opportunity to try out the Ocean kayak angling yak range, see rigged kayaks and talk to the experienced guys doing it.

regards

mark

Wetter than an otter's pocket.