Cambridge Predator Fishing evening

Colin Brett

Eddie Turner's Roadshow!

OK folks after the excitement of the conference we have an evening of Predator Fishing at Cambridge on Saturday 1st November.

The same venue as the Cambs PAC meetings, Bottisham British Legion, 31 Downing Close, Bottisham CB25 9DD, so there's a bar! Plus plenty of breaks between speakers.

Doors open 6pm until midnight.

Speakers on the night are

Simon Clarke talking about Catfish

Mike Green on His Fishing Life

Alan Ward Interesting Predator Fishing

3 tackle stands including Catfish Pro, Zoota Lures and Eddie Turner.

All profits from the night will be heading to the Army Benevolent Fund [ABF] Registered Charity No: 211645 "The Soldiers Charity"

Entrance fee is £3.00, kids go free! There will also be a raffle to add to the coffers on the night.

If you can't make it on the night and you are feeling generous send us a donation, Cheques only please, made out to the Army Benevolent Fund c/o Colin Brett, 83 Hollytrees, Bar Hill, Cambridge CB23 8SG

Raffle prizes are also welcome sent to the same address.

So come along and meet up with your mates and support our soldiers.

We have another show in Norwich on December 6th at Bawburgh Village Hall when the 3 speakers will be Simon Clarke, Steve Rodwell and Mark Barrett full details later.

Bill, Billy, Eddie and Colin

• 3 weeks later...

Wish I lived some where the PAC RO put in as much effort! You always have good line ups Colin and I hope your guys apreciate it.In think Ive not even got one real local! and no Im not going to start one!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Wish I lived some where the PAC RO put in as much effort! You always have good line ups Colin and I hope your guys apreciate it.In think Ive not even got one real local! and no Im not going to start one!

Where do you live Budgie??

Just so as not to offend the Cambridge RO's, can I say I'm organising this for Eddie and Bill. It has nothing to do with the PAC although we are all members and will be hopefully welcoming many other PAC members on the night.

Should be a good night

Bring plenty of dosh!! :D Forget the credit crunch, it's a Media hyped story!!

Colin

Where do you live Budgie??

Just so as not to offend the Cambridge RO's, can I say I'm organising this for Eddie and Bill. It has nothing to do with the PAC although we are all members and will be hopefully welcoming many other PAC members on the night.

Should be a good night

Bring plenty of dosh!! :D Forget the credit crunch, it's a Media hyped story!!

Colin

Group: Members

Member No.: 142

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!