well done gary smith

captain cojones

That was coincidence. There's me thinking oh, Yakkity Yak is back - not seen you for a while - to find I'm mentioned. Well, yes, you're welcome to come here and fish with me. October 12-15th I'm organising a meet as well, if that's of interest. Basically, east of England, a broad connected by a dyke to a river or over a lock into an estuary (mostly built up walls) and into the sea. Prime position. There's a holiday village with on-site caravans on the edge of it too - dunno about taking your own but they do rent some out.

Details on Anglers Afloat message board in the let's meet section. You fancy coming Bill?

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

That's great news Mark. Thank you.

I will contact you as soon as I get back to the UK and make some arrangements. Whether I will be all organised for the October meet is not known yet but I will do my best.

Gary Smith

Crowle North Lincolnshire UK / Maldives / Puerto De Mazarron Murcia Spain

Gary Smith Fishing

Maldives Fishing Holidays

Fishing 7 Lakes

Hi Mark.

Thanks for the offer and invite matey.

There is far too much happening this end at the momment.

Ive been out in the Yak 3 times this YEAR, and been out with the fly gear twice.

Stuff this working lark :rolleyes:

Wish you well with the meet, hope the weather is kind, and you have a good turn out.

Bill. :thumbs:

Hi Mark.

Thanks for the offer and invite matey.

There is far too much happening this end at the momment.

Ive been out in the Yak 3 times this YEAR, and been out with the fly gear twice.

Stuff this working lark :rolleyes:

Wish you well with the meet, hope the weather is kind, and you have a good turn out.

Bill. :thumbs:

Hey Bill :thumbs: Me and Prowler were talking about you in Jersey in June, we reckoned you had been abducted by aliens ha ha good to see you are still getting back out on the yak, same thing with me really, apart from my last Jersey trip I have been out no more than 6 times (NOT a lot for me!) but am hoping for a indian summer (yeah right!!) Also been doing some pike fishing and have got into it a bit. Ideal when you cant get out on the sea and the buggers fight like Marlin ha ha especially as the lakes are all on my doorstep :thumbs:

Good to see ya mate :clap2:

SDD~~~~~ :sun: