Carp Session Monday 24th September

henda11

hi, im off to one of my club lakes on monday the 24th, as ive took the day off as i am also off to arsenal vs newcastle away on tuesday., but anyway, i was just wondering if there is any tips you can give me?, i have quite a selection of goodies to try out this time around. below is a list of what i have as my selection as i am in for a long long long days fishing

BAIT: Strawberry Boilies, Spicy Shrimp Boilies, Oily Halibut Boilies, Strawberry Sweetcorn, Fake Sweetcorn, Maggots

GROUNDBAIT: Sweet Strawberry Flavour ( Sensas Range ), Squid & Mussel Flavour ( Sensas Range ), Fishmeal, Hempseed

PELLETS: Ringers Bag Up Pellets, Halibut Pellets, Strawberry pellets,

so if any of your guys on here know any good combinations to make out of the selection i have then please feel free to express your ideas as i would be very greatful.

thanks

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

hi, im off to one of my club lakes on monday the 24th, as ive took the day off as i am also off to arsenal vs newcastle away on tuesday., but anyway, i was just wondering if there is any tips you can give me?, i have quite a selection of goodies to try out this time around. below is a list of what i have as my selection as i am in for a long long long days fishing

BAIT: Strawberry Boilies, Spicy Shrimp Boilies, Oily Halibut Boilies, Strawberry Sweetcorn, Fake Sweetcorn, Maggots

GROUNDBAIT: Sweet Strawberry Flavour ( Sensas Range ), Squid & Mussel Flavour ( Sensas Range ), Fishmeal, Hempseed

PELLETS: Ringers Bag Up Pellets, Halibut Pellets, Strawberry pellets,

so if any of your guys on here know any good combinations to make out of the selection i have then please feel free to express your ideas as i would be very greatful.

thanks

You have alot of options there. Almost too many! If you were going to be fishing with 3 rods for a couple of days or more then I would have suggested that you try a different approach on each rod then when you work out which one the fish prefer you can then swap all 3 rods over to the successful bait/tactic.

As you will only be there for the day then it may be better to call the fishery and get as much info as you possibly can so that you will be fishing effectively with all 3 rods from the moment you get there. If you can't get any info, because it's a club lake etc, then it might be a good idea to choose 3 tactic/bait combinations and fish these and see how the day plays out. I wouldn't like to advise on what methods to use because I don't know anything about the fishery but I would deffinately fish one rod down the margin.

Good luck

Ant

Effort equals reward!!

I tend to agree with Ant. Keep two rods static and perhaps change things about on the other one. Keep casting away from the static rods to keep disturbance to a minimum would be my suggestion. Then see what happens and keep watching for signs of fish feeding or activity.

Rob.

thanks for the info, because the last few times ive been to my club lake i have blanked, but during hte spawning period i was there scouting and i must of seen around 200 carp bigger 10lbs +. and the lake its self isnt big at all.

so this time ive decided to go all out with bait etc...., cheers

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz