crewsaver hyperdry

jerseytrev

just bit the bullet and ordered the hyperdry front zip with neo seals dry suit . went for neo seals as advised for comfort. was thinking of the palm caspian for a top cag

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just bit the bullet and ordered the hyperdry front zip with neo seals dry suit . went for neo seals as advised for comfort. was thinking of the palm caspian for a top cag

you wont regret going for the neoprene seals. I find them much more comfortable than the latex and much longer lasting.

you wont regret going for the neoprene seals. I find them much more comfortable than the latex and much longer lasting.

thanks danno was not sure if i made the right choice. phew got that right .have been told to get the seafarer smock instead of the palm .cheaper and warmer .

;):angry:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

thanks danno was not sure if i made the right choice. phew got that right .have been told to get the seafarer smock instead of the palm .cheaper and warmer .

i have owned many drysuits, all for diving, i might add, and have got through latex seals nearly every season due to either damage or perishing. i now use only neoprene neck and cuff seals and no longer have any problems.

You don't need "warm" on that beautiful island of yours! Me and Prowler watched people swimming at Greve last November!! ha ha! :thumbs:

Glad to see you are getting in to it big style mate, will have to meet up for a natter in June when we are over next (was gonna be over Sept / Oct but best layed plans and all that!) Look forward to seeing reports of MONSTER Bass :yeah:

All the best

SDD~~~ :sun:

Mines a year old and been through 50 plus trips, gives a great sense of security when on the water. Extrordinary things really, just go for a swim in the surf when you get it, very odd feeling not getting wet.

Only gripe is the colour, Power Ranger red.

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

I didn't like my crewsaver hyperdry at first as I got too hot and sweaty

but have worn it on the last three trips and been very happy with it indeed.

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

You don't need "warm" on that beautiful island of yours! Me and Prowler watched people swimming at Greve last November!! ha ha! :thumbs:

Glad to see you are getting in to it big style mate, will have to meet up for a natter in June when we are over next (was gonna be over Sept / Oct but best layed plans and all that!) Look forward to seeing reports of MONSTER Bass :yeah:

All the best

SDD~~~ :sun:

hi dave looking forward to meeting up . i like my to be cosy lol . mostly to keep paddling during the winter as exercise . :cold:

Edited by jerseytrev

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

hi d

ave looking forward to meeting up . i like my to be cosy lol . mostly to keep paddling during the winter as exercise . :cold:

well suit arrived today got the large . tried it on , very comfy but was not sure if it was too big .phoned up and given my measurements medium would be tight and was i using internal braces. (daaaaaaaaa!) no !

made all the difference .did not know they were there . as someone said you do look abit like a power ranger :huh:

:D

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

If you crouch down in a ball and pull the neck open it will expel all the air and it will fit better

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?