crewsaver hyperdry

jerseytrev

I Did not think of bees was ill give it a go.

No no, bee's WAX. You can't lubricate with bees only, they go squishy after about 4 teeth of the zip and unless they are big bumble bees you only coat the one side anyway.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been out today to give it a test run really pleased with it and when finished having a paddle round went for a swim for proper test really strange but very good as legs felt like the suit was vacuuming to them as the air raised as I waded out then all air up top help boyancy aid :) Think im gonna get the Crewsaver Sport boots and gloves now as my gloves useless and hands really wet and looking like prunes now :(

Just been out today to give it a test run really pleased with it and when finished having a paddle round went for a swim for proper test really strange but very good as legs felt like the suit was vacuuming to them as the air raised as I waded out then all air up top help boyancy aid :) Think im gonna get the Crewsaver Sport boots and gloves now as my gloves useless and hands really wet and looking like prunes now :(

adam got the sport boot myself complete with power ranger stripe :D

tried my suit today ,trouble is the water is still warm here and the air temp so like a sauna suit . going out tomorrow with neoprene socks ,wetsuit and smock with boots .

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

,trouble is the water is still warm here and the air temp so like a sauna suit . going out tomorrow with

It's not fair!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

:thumbs:

SDD~~~~ :sun:

hi dave its not always that way m8 . last week blowing a hoolie . did not go today as i start back fulltime tomorrow. would be too knackered as not up to full speed yet but getting there ;)

the hyperdry is good though ,come feb,march time gets a bit nippy .also the mustard sea smock as recomended on here will be great with my wetsuit too. thanks to all who put me onto it :thumbs:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

hi dave its not always that way m8 . last week blowing a hoolie . did not go today as i start back fulltime tomorrow. would be too knackered as not up to full speed yet but getting there ;)

the hyperdry is good though ,come feb,march time gets a bit nippy .also the mustard sea smock as recomended on here will be great with my wetsuit too. thanks to all who put me onto it :thumbs:

Ha ha :thumbs:

Know what ya mean Trev, winter is winter! Brrrrrr :cold:

Hoping for a nice hot summer.............ahhhhhhhhhhhh :sun:

Will be over in June I reckon to see my old mate Prowler, so will have to meet up and say hello :clap2:

What have they done to the cafe' in Greve? Not had an update lately!

Cheers

Dave

Ha ha :thumbs:

Know what ya mean Trev, winter is winter! Brrrrrr :cold:

Hoping for a nice hot summer.............ahhhhhhhhhhhh :sun:

Will be over in June I reckon to see my old mate Prowler, so will have to meet up and say hello :clap2:

What have they done to the cafe' in Greve? Not had an update lately!

Cheers

Dave

still a building site ,prowler will have too use nextdoor . he has not been on for a while . must be hibernating lol

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.