Something Broken

Wolfie10

What part of bedfordshire?

I use to fish the ouse and the ivel a lot personally i wouldnt use a whip on either venue would either be a full size pole or a stick float set up.

Near Bedford,

wolfie10

!You Were Wild Once Dont Let Them Tame You!

Sorry, lol,

i tend to fish for-bleach-chub-roach-perch maybe a small pike(very small)

i fish in bedfordshire mostly, lol again

Wolfie10

mmm bleach eh? and you only fish for SMALL pike. This guy is a joker Newt. but I guess you new that :huh:

Well, he has certainly livened things up today so if joker he be, that is fine by me.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

mmm bleach eh? and you only fish for SMALL pike. This guy is a joker Newt. but I guess you new that :huh:

Great attitude towards someone new whose learning!

I think he may have meant BLEAK,and plenty kids in my club fish for very small Pike.

The section's that broke- near the handle(craked)

-Hoop thing snapped of.

If i need a new rod what do you think about this one:

http://www.tackleshop.co.uk/ProductDetails...f3-a00506b60de4

It might help,

Wolfie10

I just bought the Middy Starter Whip That Matt recommended. It come with a flick top plus two elasticated top sections and a rig to get you going.

I bought it for spur of the moment fishing trips to the local pond. The flick top broke the first time I used in unfortunately so I'm going to bagder Middy about a replacement, though someone suggested a bit of rubber tubing and a knotless knot type arrangement would work. On the plus side I did caught a new PB Perch on it so I'm not unhappy.

Tony

I think he may have meant BLEAK,and plenty kids in my club fish for very small Pike.

Lighten up please.

Glad you bought into it I havn't , yet :)

How on earth can you single out only small pike. Sorry you should fish for such a species with such inadequate tackle (WHIP).

Why am I even bothering to reply?...Get a grip Rabbit and get to work...now :angry:

Edited by Rabbit

hey thers nowt rong wi fishing for small pike small rod light line and a lob worm stalk the littel buggers :thumbs:

what people dont know dont hurt em

life is like a pube on a toilet seat some times you just get **** off

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow