Martin Hall Farm Fishery, Much Hoole, Lancashire

Ollie2376

This is a reasonably small fishery with 2 lakes, well stocked with everyting from Carp to Barbel. Its located in Much Hoole, Preston Lancashire. If ya type it in in google, its featured on another website with some more details. I have fished there a few times now and not had a day were i have not had a bag of 10lb or more, well worth the journey :):):)

Anyone else heard of it?

Sorry, but I know nothing about it at all. Although I was born in Lancashire I only remember shrimps and Southport marina.

MC

Mmmmm Morecambe Bay Shrimps you could just die for them, if you dont take into count Heysham power station on the doorstep, then you probably could die from them :rolleyes::D

Dus any1 know anyfin about it?

It will come across better if you use English while on the forums.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President