jims tackle .com

big adam

Just a question has anyone here ever bought anything off of jims tackle down in cornwall and if so how long should it take to come. Is the quality good.

Also has anyone caught any nice sized cod yet up in cumria or newcastle or up in the north

Hi there,

I have bough almost all my gear from Jim's including my Shakespeare K2 Titanium rods. They are an excellent bunch and very helpfull. All gears were received within 2 days of payment and were all wrapped up properly. The top ring of one of my Shakespeare rod broke while it was still under warranty. I contacted Jim's and they promptly sent a courier to collect rod. The rod was replaced brand new within a couple of week free of any charges. I personally think they provide an excellent customer service. They also have excellent phone manner (a lady called Lucy in particular).......

Best of luck

GC