Namibia Shore Fishing

Norm B

:clap2: Hi Guys, and Girls. I am going to Namibia mid January to do a write up on the shore fishing there. We all know about the 300lb + bronze whaler sharks but there are other fish there too which I intend to target. I have been offered a 'special' deal for anyone who comes with me, I suppose they don't want me to be lonely. Anyone interested please PM me for info on prices etc. The price is 'all in' food, drink, accommodation, transport, bait, tackle etc. We can either find our own flights or go through them as there is a wide variety of prices and standards. Catch a good fish and you could be in the SAN or on video on a website. :sun:

:clap2: Hi Guys, and Girls. I am going to Namibia mid January to do a write up on the shore fishing there. We all know about the 300lb + bronze whaler sharks but there are other fish there too which I intend to target. I have been offered a 'special' deal for anyone who comes with me, I suppose they don't want me to be lonely. Anyone interested please PM me for info on prices etc. The price is 'all in' food, drink, accommodation, transport, bait, tackle etc. We can either find our own flights or go through them as there is a wide variety of prices and standards. Catch a good fish and you could be in the SAN or on video on a website. :sun:

No PM button ?? How do i reply via pm??

HP, Hiya...Click on Norms name in the column to the left of the message, and a wee "drop down" window will open, then click on "send a message", that will open up the PM facility...:):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Norm,

Interesting offer who you going fishing with in Nam in Jan.Would have loved to have joined you but where planning on a March trip 08,this year.Have you been before cant remember if you had sorry.Know you always took interest in my posts,appreciated mate.Anyway any help you need maybe,I fished Jan 04,drop me pm and let us know your reslts regardless.Seems as of this week fishing is looking good again in general this year.

best regards Davey, Raptor1

Hi Norm,

Interesting offer who you going fishing with in Nam in Jan.Would have loved to have joined you but where planning on a March trip 08,this year.Have you been before cant remember if you had sorry.Know you always took interest in my posts,appreciated mate.Anyway any help you need maybe,I fished Jan 04,drop me pm and let us know your reslts regardless.Seems as of this week fishing is looking good again in general this year.

best regards Davey, Raptor1

:clap2: I'm going with Sea Ace, I know the guys, they're Brits, I used to fish with them and against them and they advertise with me in the SAN so I'm returning the favour. It's always good to go somewhere warm in the winter and do a write up when everyone's freezing back home. It's prime time, so I'm told. I'm not just interested in sharks but I do want to catch a biggy to get my picture in the SAN. I'm going around the 16th of January, give or take a day or two and stay for about a week.

Got to get my jabs in before I go, haven't needed them for a while. I'm looking forward to it, something different as I'm primarily a boat angler. :clap2:

• 3 months later...
Raptor1Did you sort anything out for March?I'm flying out to join Terence on the 21st.Had a great trip in October and can't wait to get out there again.RegardsTony
:D Hi, I had to change dates and I'm looking to go out about the same time as you. I've not booked my flights yet so can you tell me who you are flying with, what's the cost, have you flown with them before and were they good. A bit cheeky I know but I'm soooooo busy at the moment any help is welcome. :D

Norm B

Made my flight arrangements via Visions of Africa who I have used on 4 occasions now. Excellent service.

Cost was a bit pricey as Easter is high season but you take the rough with the smooth (STG 750). Flying Air Namibia direct from Gatwick to Windhoek Intl and then have a connection to Swakopmund and onwards to Walvis (STG 50 return).

There's links on my site to Visions, ask for Alan Garner.

Might see you on the beaches, Sea Ace tend to fish a bit futher north than Terence but if the fishing's hard I normally see them about.

Anything else you need to know just fire away or e-mail me via the site.

Regards,

Tony

Norm B

Made my flight arrangements via Visions of Africa who I have used on 4 occasions now. Excellent service.

Cost was a bit pricey as Easter is high season but you take the rough with the smooth (STG 750). Flying Air Namibia direct from Gatwick to Windhoek Intl and then have a connection to Swakopmund and onwards to Walvis (STG 50 return).

There's links on my site to Visions, ask for Alan Garner.

Might see you on the beaches, Sea Ace tend to fish a bit futher north than Terence but if the fishing's hard I normally see them about.

Anything else you need to know just fire away or e-mail me via the site.

Regards,

Tony

:D Thanks for that. When I was originally going I could get a return flight for £450, now it's £1,000, bit of a jump, I may wait until after Easter and see what the prices are then. :D