Finder Batteries

SeaDooDavid

wouldnt say no to a 3ah seado. If you could pop one aside as i'll be up soon :clap: ( Ps the disc never arrived)

I posted that!!!! No problem, can soon knock another and will get it in the post! Sorry about that ol bean, thought that was with you ages ago :wallbash:

Consider a 2.8ah reserved mate! :thumbs: Gizza PM just before you come up so I can skive a day off if need be ha ha!

SDD~~~ :sun:

Edited by SeaDooDavid

If any of you regular (kayakers!) guys need a battery replacement then let me know before buying one as we (my work) are getting rid of UPS systems and they are crammed with the things! I have several at the moment and will grab as many as I can! Am happy to send on to you if you pay the postage, thats all! ( will get em weighed at the P.O.)

I have 7ah, 3ah and 2.8 ah I think, may be slightly different but will check upon request.

All the best

SDD~~~ :sun:

ALL the ones I have here are now gone or accounted for! It will be after Xmas now before they start stripping more UPS's so will re-post nearer the time!

P.S. They are not for: pond pumps, motorbikes, outside xmas lights, boat horns, or any other obscure uses people are asking for ~~~~ kayak fishfinder / chartplotter (kayak) or any other kayak use!!! God :wallbash:

SDD~~~~ :sun: