MP SPEEKS OUT

glennk

So what are you saying Barry? You’re not allowed to have children unless you are born here yourself? Or are you saying that one in five is too many? If so what figure would you put on it?

Are you trying to put something into my post with regards to what i read in the news Challenge. If you are what is your interpretation, you tell me. The next thing you will be advising me is that i shouldn't take notice of what is read in the press.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest challenge
Are you trying to put something into my post with regards to what i read in the news Challenge. If you are what is your interpretation, you tell me. The next thing you will be advising me is that i shouldn't take notice of what is read in the press.

Not at all Barry,

I just wondered why you would want to mention the fact about immigration in this country when you where referring to bad things that had accrued under a labour government.

If you just mentioned it because you read it in a newspaper then so be it?

Personally I believe that our country is great because of immigration rather than despite of it.

Still that my own opinion and not one that I borrowed from a newspaper.

Regards

Still that my own opinion and not one that I borrowed from a newspaper.

Regards

Even to form an opinion it still needs to be heard, seen or read about in any event surly.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest challenge
Even to form an opinion it still needs to be heard, seen or read about in any event surly.

Ok Barry point taken.

I think we should leave that subject well alone don’t you?

Regards for replying anyway. ;)

All the best.

Ok Barry point taken.

All the best.

Thanks challenge it was a dodgy subject in any event. :) Shall we get back to slagging mp's more fun. :)

Ok then, the best 'p' take i ever see was when roy hattersly was to appear on the tv programme, have i got news for you. As he couldn't make it they subsituted him for a tub of lard. Guess what, the tub of lard scored the most points that day with paul murton. I digress. B)

Edited by barry luxton

Ok Barry point taken.

All the best.

Why is that challenge? is it because people sheet there pants in this country over the fear of being called racist nowadays, its all boolacks as far as i am concerned, but i dont mind saying that because of this present governments balls up on emigration i have no job "FACT" bunch of wonkers they are.

Edited by stavey

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Guest challenge
Why is that challenge? is it because people sheet there pants in this country over the fear of being called racist nowadays, its all boolacks as far as i am concerned, but i dont mind saying that because of this present governments balls up on emigration i have no job "FACT" bunch of wonkers they are.

Ok then stavey, again ill just have to take your word on that one. :blink:

So the conservative party is in favour of the marine bill and in fact are annoyed that it was not in place two years ago as planed?

Being in opposition gives you the unrealistic opportunity of never having to upset anybody with your “tell them what they want to hear” promises.

It’s a pity that the conservatives and lib dems could not have been more supportive when it came to the minimum wage, or the working hour’s directive. still they where very supportive of destroying all our national industry’s and privatising so many departments within the national health service that we find it hard to come out of hospital nowadays healthier than when we went in.

it was good of the Tories to sell of all our local government housing and then retain all the money made in order to pay for the millions that there polices had made unemployed and at the same time they gave away our national assets like British telecom etc to try and make people believe that capitalism was the only way forward.

Yea a great party to vote for if you have only got a memory that goes back to what you caught last week.

Regards.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what a mans politics is, its down to whether or not you feel that particular man / mp / local councillor is representing what you count as being important in your life. Any politician that will work for the true betterment of britain as a nation, whether it be in fishing, immigration, minimum wage, maximum hours (which has seriously decreased some peoples pay that they were happy enough earning), education or health service will get my vote. Not because of the label attached to the organisation they belong to, but because he is willing to stand and fight (so to speak) for the betterment of the whole country. Not just the rich, not just the poor. Not just the white and not just the coloured / migrant community, but EVERYONE!

Andy

To find eternal happiness, live life like a dog!