Who Is The Stig?

Elton

Blimey, that brings back memories!

Of the book, that is. I didn't actually meet him :D

my son is reading that a school just now.

the top-gear stig is a 4 foot high white pygmy AKA }Del-boy on stilts :bigemo_harabe_net-165:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Does anyone know who the current Stig is on Top Gear?

I did my usual 'nocturnal' thing last night, watching repeats on the sign zone on BBC1, and saw the episode where they raced the diesel BMW in a 24 hour race. I've already seen that episode twice, but like most Top Gear episodes, it still made me laugh.

Then I started thinking about the Stig. It's okay to say he's fast around a track on his own, but the proof of his ability was when he took what was probably the slowest car in the field and started overtaking other racing drivers like they were standing still. He looked seriously good!

So, does anyone know who it is? He'll probably turn out to be a touring car racer, but he looked, I don't know, slightly 'different' in his style in that race.

Elton

The stig was seen on the 24hr race you got a quick look at him flashed to him walking and then went off to another scene, he was in white suit carrying his helmet hes is bald, He came to my area recently and gave a talk thats how I recognised him. Don't know his name tho.