Nero.

mr motorola

I agree, Riley. There are applications that run on Newt's PC that won't run correctly on mine and vice versa and we both run XP Pro. We gave up trying to figure out why.

:)

My computer guru who helped know what little I do, and fixes so many of my problems , just HATES it when I open my mouth to say WHY? I just have to ask it, it is part of the learning process for me and I HATE it when there is no answer.... "that thats just the way it is,".... just drives me crazy!

Riley

The more people I meet the more I like my dog!

:)

My computer guru who helped know what little I do, and fixes so many of my problems , just HATES it when I open my mouth to say WHY? I just have to ask it, it is part of the learning process for me and I HATE it when there is no answer.... "that thats just the way it is,".... just drives me crazy!

I agree, Riley, but it drives Newt nuts when I start using the "WHY" word when it comes to our PC's. I run lots of apps he doesn't. I don't particularly like IE as a browser and use FF. But have found that some of my applications are impacted by settings he has in IE under his administrator login on my PC. Go figure.

Riley, I have XP Pro and Nero 6 works a charm with it.

me too no problems with Nero 6 and xp pro sp2

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif