Nero.

mr motorola

Nero 8 , has anyone tried it yet , is it as good and easy as they say?

:) :)

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Nero 8 , has anyone tried it yet , is it as good and easy as they say?

:) :)

Hiya, I had it on my pc, it caused all sorts of problems, freezing,crashing etc etc so...went back to version 7...no probs at all now..:):)

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Jeeeeeeeeesus christ....................

Going against you guys' better judgement , i installed nero 8 tonight......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never ever again!!!

The laptop has crashed , somehow removing passwords (firefox) and i'm now in the middle of taking it off the laptop.

Can't connect to n95(mobile phone)

Can't connect to printer.

Sporadic connections to bt homehub.

Laptop speed severely affected

And many many more great bundles of joy with the package.

Never again...........

Sorry for doubting you.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Mr. M - I made the same mistake. Probably should have told you that. Norrie set me straight.... Sorry you had to go thru such a frustrating time but unfortunately the lessons learned the hard way are those we remember the longest.

I can only say that Nero came with both my cd drives 5 and 6 and I had nothing but problems, only when running the programme, freezing mainly. I have had lots of people tell me its rubbish, luckily it didnt mess things up permanently. 6 kept giving me an error warning that this version is imcompatible with XP! It certainly was!

Riley

The more people I meet the more I like my dog!

I can only say that Nero came with both my cd drives 5 and 6 and I had nothing but problems, only when running the programme, freezing mainly. I have had lots of people tell me its rubbish, luckily it didnt mess things up permanently. 6 kept giving me an error warning that this version is imcompatible with XP! It certainly was!

Riley, I have XP Pro and Nero 6 works a charm with it.

Riley, I have XP Pro and Nero 6 works a charm with it.

mine is XP home, I updated it fron their site and been ok since, but once bitten twice shy, I dont use it , in fact now this subject has come up; I use it so little I dont know why i keep it!

Riley

The more people I meet the more I like my dog!

mine is XP home, I updated it fron their site and been ok since, but once bitten twice shy, I dont use it , in fact now this subject has come up; I use it so little I dont know why i keep it!

I agree, Riley. There are applications that run on Newt's PC that won't run correctly on mine and vice versa and we both run XP Pro. We gave up trying to figure out why.