dumfries

gordyboy

Welcome to AnglersNet. I moved your question to a place that will get it more looks.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Depends on what you want to fish for

There is some very good pike and chub fishing to be had on the Nith as well as good salmon and sea trout also the Annan has a good head of the same

Are you looking for some free fishing for a few bits or are you wanting to fish a beat for a few of the migratory fish in the area

most of the river fishing in dumfries and Galloway area is game fishing IE : salmon/sea trout and brown trout ,

so the prices will be quite expensive, you could try contacting any local clubs in the area to find out what course fishing if any is available ,

or try further north / south .

or one of the many lochs in the area ie loch of the lowes (selkirk) it holds pike perch etc £ 8 per day

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

There is some very good pike and chub fishing to be had on the Nith as well as good salmon and sea trout also the Annan has a good head of the same

Are you looking for some free fishing for a few bits or are you wanting to fish a beat for a few of the migratory fish in the area

cheers m8

most of the river fishing in dumfries and Galloway area is game fishing IE : salmon/sea trout and brown trout ,

so the prices will be quite expensive, you could try contacting any local clubs in the area to find out what course fishing if any is available ,

or try further north / south .

or one of the many lochs in the area ie loch of the lowes (selkirk) it holds pike perch etc £ 8 per day

thanks m8 any web sites i should be looking at

ta much m8

thanks m8 any web sites i should be looking at

Yes This one www.anglersnet.co.uk

the best fishing site in the world

or try this one fishy sites in Scotland

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif