Trakker armo mk11 2man bivvy.

Steelman68

im with newt on this one mate i have been in one of these in a force 7 gale out on ranoch moor kept us dry the 3 man version extremely sturdy

better than 90% of the uk tents plenty of room inside and cabelas have a sale on just now you might get it even cheeper

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

im with newt on this one mate i have been in one of these in a force 7 gale out on ranoch moor kept us dry the 3 man version extremely sturdy

better than 90% of the uk tents plenty of room inside and cabelas have a sale on just now you might get it even cheeper

At the risk of going off topic, force 7 isn't a gale.

I also don't follow why you want a big tent in big winds. A larger tent has a larger frontage which will make you more susceptable to it's affects. I'd advise a lower profile, 1 man bivvy and the armo / trakker 1 man has a lot of positive comments said about it, including in windy conditions.

Rob.

I also don't follow why you want a big tent in big winds. A larger tent has a larger frontage which will make you more susceptable to it's affects. I'd advise a lower profile, 1 man bivvy and the armo / trakker 1 man has a lot of positive comments said about it, including in windy conditions.

Hello There.

Its a 2man tent I require as my son and I use it. The pram construction and alu poles make this tent very stable so dimensions dont really affect it compared to the 1man. As you no these bivvies have to be a home from home and keep you comfortable during periods of inclimate weather especially when fishing 2 days or more.

Newt thanks for the info on the tents but they dont offer the same protection that of a bivvy. These tents seem to be for sleeping in only and singled skin thus offering no protection from the sun. Bivvies are twin skinned so they have a constant flow of air between the skins which help cool the tent in hot weather.

Some landowners will ask you to move if you are using these coloured camping tents.

Bivvies are classed as fishing shelters.

THANKS.

Rob.

yep your right i ment to hit the 8 not the 7

Force 7 is 32-38 mph 28-33 knots Near Gale Sea heaps up and white foam from breaking waves begins to be blown in streaks along the direction of the wind.

3 man tent for 2 men +gear/grub etc. :D

{2008 Editor's Note: to view Trakker items for sale, please click here}

Edited by Elton

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif