Mustad stainless steel hooks wanted.

gannet

If you don't mind ordering from Australia (and the AUD is way down now so their stuff is pretty cheap)

http://makotackle.com.au/index.php?section...ry=8&tag=75

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Mate of mine used to have some (I gave him them!) But don't think they were as big as this! And it was a couple of years ago! But will try!

Sorry got ordinary bait holder hooks but no S/S ones left!! I MAY have some size 2 S/S aberdeen type ones?? And Andy THINKS he may still have some O'Shaugnessy ones?? BIG sizes!!

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Thank's gentlemen for your help. I think I have found an alternative Mustad s/s hook the 34011 (available in larger sizes in USA.) Thank 's Newt, I have emailed Mako Tackle twice unfortunately without reply. Thank's also to Chris Goddard, if you do find them Chris, in 3/0 or 4/0 I shall take them.

Safety habits last a lifetime.

• 2 years later...
Looking for Mustad long shank stainless steel hooks 92608 in sizes 3/0 or 4/0. (Mustad have ceased production of this pattern.)

I have a collection of the mustad 92608 hooks you are looking for from size 6 thru 2/0. you can contact me at deliajeffrey@yahoo.com