Keegan..Messiah My A**e

billy barbel

Anyone on from the north east? you know the place thats a hotbed of football !! not bad three teams facing the drop. So what about keegan the messiah did i miss something. :o:bigemo_harabe_net-195:

www.topfishingtackle.co.uk

Live The Dream

I wont say told ya Tony and John till the end of the season :whistling:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I am no great fan of Keegan the Manager (Keegan the Player was something else), as I think he is a "bottler", but to expect him to take over a team in free fall, with no chance of bringing in any players until the summer and then go zooming up the Premiership, is not too far short of lunacy.

The best he was ever going to achieve this season was to keep them in the Premier League.

Its a pity that there is all the side issues at Newcastle still, with questions over the Denis Wise appointment, is the fat bloke in the striped shirt going to sell, or not and other distractions.

Newcastle should have a good look at what happened to Leeds, a once giant top four team. :(

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

So what about keegan the messiah did i miss something. :o:bigemo_harabe_net-195:

Looked like you were bitten by the man you should have made the boss yesterday (Hughes). ;)

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

OI OI,

I for one think he can turn them round it might meen a spell in the first division, Whitch to be honest wouldent hurt them (except finnancialy) but i belive he has got to have a good clear out there are a few players there for a wage packet & nothing else.

Like the ENGLAND job newcastle managers are facing a poison challise what ever they do or not do is wrong, Im hopping they can hang on to him long enought to turn them round & the board listern to keegan & not the daft fan's or press.

:camera::camera::camera:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

to be the messiah you need the correct disciples.instead keegans inherited the football equivalant of the 7 dwarfs low in skill ,low in fight.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith