New kayak owner

Dave.I

Hi guy's

New to here but have been lurking for some time.First off thanks for all the info and pic's on this forum,it has inspired me to buy an ocean kayak prowler trident.When i get a bit more practise i will be sea fishing south and north devon looking mainly for ray,smooth hound,conger,and one day tope.I'm in the process of kitting her out and i'm unsure about rod holders.The RAM ones look good but i cant find a uk supplier.Anyway,HI ! from the new guy and i hope to meet some of you in the not so distant future. :thumbs:

Dave

Hi guy's

New to here but have been lurking for some time.First off thanks for all the info and pic's on this forum,it has inspired me to buy an ocean kayak prowler trident.When i get a bit more practise i will be sea fishing south and north devon looking mainly for ray,smooth hound,conger,and one day tope.I'm in the process of kitting her out and i'm unsure about rod holders.The RAM ones look good but i cant find a uk supplier.Anyway,HI ! from the new guy and i hope to meet some of you in the not so distant future. :thumbs:

Dave

ram rod holders here:

http://www.h2okayaks.com/unitrader/shop/ca...ishing-Gear/144

:thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Cheers Richi,two on the way ! :yeah:

there is a meet in Devon in a few months,you should really try and make it ;)

http://anglersafloat.proboards107.com/inde...amp;thread=1314

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Hi to new and existing kayak users.

I wonder if you would be willing to spend a couple of minutes completing my survey on Sit-on-Top kayaks. I am looking at the impact of sit-on-top kayaks on kayaking in the UK - the reasons people are using them etc- for my uni dissertation. They certainly seem to be growing in popularity with anglers.

You can find the survey at

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7Iw2...BL_2bLwvQ_3d_3d

Thank you.

{admin note: the site is safe, operated by a reliable survey company, and does not collect personal information so if you are interested, it looks to need about 2 minutes or less to complete. Newt}

{note to CarlV - we have occasional problems from new posters so we always vet links before letting them display}

Thanks for the invite Nigel !

I'm up for it and will be spending a fair bit of time in the saunton/westward ho ! area for the hounds.I do alot of shore fishing and the potential from the kayak makes me week at the knees :crazy: .What species do you guy's target in north devon? Maybe we could organise a mini smooth hound meet in a couple months.Anyway thanks for the warm welcome chaps !

Dave

• 2 weeks later...