Calling all South Wales kayakers

Dawsie

Hi Martin,

Personally I think the Tarpons are good value, certainly very popular in the states.

Any particular reason for choosing the 100 model?

Having seen my mate's tarpon I just did a bit of research, it looked more manageable, and as I say I wanted something we all could use.

Brian.

In life, some times your the pigeon........... and some times your the statue!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a thread on here a while ago suggesting that anyone from the South Wales area who were new/old hands to kayak fishing that might be interested in arranging a few meets make contact so we could put some dates /venues together, well I reckon now is a good time.

So who is up for it?

H! Dawsie

Put my name down

MARTIN

I will be in a green Landrover Defender with a sheepdog in the back and a yak on the top :D

I've not been to Oxwich before so is the slipway easy to find?

Derek

H! Derek

After paying drive ahead to the sea. The slipway is to the right you cannot miss-it. Good parking.I have a Jackrussell who goes out on the kayak.

MARTIN

H! Derek

After paying drive ahead to the sea. The slipway is to the right you cannot miss-it. Good parking.I have a Jackrussell who goes out on the kayak.

MARTIN

Sorry lads, I have to dip out tomorrow, could'nt get out of work commitments, anyway, have a good paddle!

Gareth