centre pin

rabram

send me a pm then you can come and spend some time up here and I will show you what to do.

I'm in lancashire

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

I'm in lancashire

Hey Alan... That's an awful long way from California... can you recommend a dvd or something like that where I can get some visual instruction on the various techniques of using a centerpin reel... and is it strictly for river fishing or can you fish still waters with it too ?

Thanks mate

Rob J

Palm Springs Ca.

Show me someone who thinks they know everything...

I'll show you a fool...

Leave the area you fish... cleaner than it was before you got there !!!!

Guest tigger
send me a pm then you can come and spend some time up here and I will show you what to do.

I'm in lancashire

Alan, I don't think he can PM yet, he still needs some more posts. I know he lives near your neck of the woods so he would probably appreciate your help.

Cheers for the heads up tigger I keep an e-mail address for this purpose it's greenwells_glory@yahoo.co.uk so anyone who wants to learn how to use a pin can e-mail me at this address and I will freely put aside the time.

Rob I would love to come to California to assist you but nurses wages don't run to that sort of air fare!

There is a short video of me wallis casting on you tube and I know that Glen did a longer one.

Again if anyone feels like doing the filming I am happy to do the demonstrating.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan