blue bell lakes

henda11

hi, i was just wondering if anyone has fished there before? if so what is it like? and if you buy a weeks ticket are you able to stay and camp at the lake for the full week?

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

hi, i was just wondering if anyone has fished there before? if so what is it like? and if you buy a weeks ticket are you able to stay and camp at the lake for the full week?

I think you can stay at the venue for the full week, but phone them and ask before finalising any plans.

Rob.

Fished there a few times. Expensive but worth it if you get one of the big uns out. I’ve night fished there on many off weekends and didn’t catch a thing so went back to my normal night fishing spot.

There nice lakes but imo are hard. Last time I went you had mice running past your feet.

mysig333323dj5.jpg

It's a great place to go if you can't afford to go to Glastonbury this year.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.