Exmouth, kayakers mee RNLI

jasper3

As most of you know , there is going to be a meet up with kayak fisherman/woman with the RNLI

its a weekend of safety training , demo yaks and a fishing comp,

there will be kayaks from ... Ocean, Hobie, wilderness, malibu heritage, and more,

the whole aim is to get new comers to the sport aware of all the safety aspects, VHF, Flares. equipment, also we have some very experienced kayakers who will show paddle strokes, self rescue and anchoring,

there will be raffle tickets on sale, 1st prize is a Ocean kayak angler caper with PFD paddle

plus many more prizes to be won

the fishing comp will cost £10 to enter and juniors fish free, all profits go to the RNLI

the Event is held at the imperial ground shelly beach Exmouth on the 17th may 08 and the comp is on the 18th may 08

there will be camping at £7.50 per pitch per night, wc and showers on site,

email me if you need any more info

inghamjd@aol.com

john (jasper3)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as you know all the aggro i went through getting the permission from the council

why doesnt that suprise me?

they have got to be some of the most negative people in britain.

good luck with it all. :thumbs:

why doesnt that suprise me?

they have got to be some of the most negative people in britain.

good luck with it all. :thumbs:

Hi capt,

i got to be honest, they have actuly been quite good, yes you do need every type of public liability insurance, but they did let me have the field,

i hope its going to be a great weekend there seems to be a lot of interest and the papers have been good as have the local BBC radio,

anyway onwards and upwards,

john (jasper3)

Hi capt,

i got to be honest, they have actuly been quite good, yes you do need every type of public liability insurance, but they did let me have the field,

i hope its going to be a great weekend there seems to be a lot of interest and the papers have been good as have the local BBC radio,

anyway onwards and upwards,

john (jasper3)

i was going to send you a P.M john, but you cant use that service till you have 15 posts.

dave.