Kayak Fishing Club West Wales

pollacks

Having just started kayak fishing there doesn't seem to be much organised in west wales. Just thought I'd sound out any interest in getting something informal organised. Purely to organise fishing trips and share info about the area.

What do people think?

Hey pollack, I missed out on quite a bit this last few weeks, (self employed and work commitments) eased off now thank god! west is only at the end of the motorway for me and sounds good.

In life, some times your the pigeon........... and some times your the statue!

I went out for the first time today and the sea was a bit rough but i only came off 3 times LOL it was on aberavon beach, I live near swansea and love my fishing pm me if you're going out im up for a trip

I went out for the first time today and the sea was a bit rough but i only came off 3 times LOL it was on aberavon beach, I live near swansea and love my fishing pm me if you're going out im up for a trip

I went out on Sat as it was the only day on the weekend I was free. Went to Newport on the west Pembs coast thinking it would be sheltered and ended up in 30mph winds! Impressed with the kayak, but fishing weather it was not :(

I aim to go out around the Pembs coast so if you are over this way let me know.