sea fishing

steve hicks

Hiya Steve,

Sorry I'm a tad too North to be of help, but as YY says .. there will be someone on here that can help :)

BTW Welcome to the mad house :):)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

For what its worth, I would go to the offices of Colne shipping in Lowestoft, they do a lot of trawling and offshore standby boat work so have every well head and pipe line plotted (warm water) as well as all the wrecks.

A local angler could come up with the information if you turn up with your fishing gear, that way he knows you are a genuine angler and not a netter out for new marks, no disrespect here by the way.

Another way is to take a charter boat out for a trip and talk to the skipper, make notes and make sure he knows that you are not competition, just a small boat angler.

Good luck and welcome to AN

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/