Iran

Ken L

Who said they were poor, iran is not entirely poverty stricken and doing better than probably india and what makes the phones so nice, You can pickup a smart one for 50 quid. But whats that got to do with anything ?

People seem a bit fed up with their government and are telling them so. We lack any enthusiasm here to do the same thing.

Phone, um is the answer narcissism ?

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

50 quid! Didnt know they excepted quids over there amazing ,i spent 42 on a phone a bb z10 its neither new nor smart and a lot smaller than those i spotted

My point was if the leaders are despotic moslem zenophobes as america insists then in reality phones would not exist ,they do so the clue is there its less hardline as we are told .

Even more so if they are and the world can see them its obvious the regime is not harsh ,those phones say a lot

Infact i would see more about the country than any press release by the west ,phones means freedom is there albeit restricted but their aint jack booted moslems on the streets enforcing the wishes of the leaders ,just like iraq was before we insisted its despot was removed and all hell broke loose.

Next america would be telling us if the phones are used ww3 will ensue ,the mullahs would eat our kids ,i have no doubt if you as a visitor stuck to the law iran is probably a nice relaxed place like iraq was ,phones tell a lot about things they have a great deal to tell about a society ,soon they will be texting someone 3 feet away and be just as ****ed up as we are

Its not 'people' its students ,students think they know better like students over the world but they know nothing they have just stopped suckling once a few are killed they will disapear the arab spring has rusted away

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson