Float tray advise please?

chris301up

Hi guys. Probably a bit of a strange question. But here goes! I have a Boss Modulator seat box which strangely enough is a little limited on space. There is a couple of sliding drawers for pole rigs and so on. These have an internal measurement of 27cm x 37cm maximum. My question is this: Is there a separate tray available for floats that will fit into the pole rig drawers.? Have looked around the net and on EBay but am a getting nowhere. I have a couple of standard plastic float boxes but I was just trying to consolidate the space I have available. Hoping you knowledgeable guys may just be able to help?

Maybe you could Staple/Glue/Nail 2 strips of Knicker Elastic inside the box Lid??

My Match Box Lid has a Cavity for this, but haven't got around to doing it yet!!

Alternatively - This is one of my My pole Rig Boxes & measures 266 mm X 190 mm & has 14 winders (Included) with the capacity for 2 on each winder = 28 Rigs, which would fit nicely in the dimensions you quoted!!

It's the 14 x 18 cm Red ones in the Link below.

https://www.tackleup.com/seat-box-accessories/preston-winder-boxes.html

Preston Innovations Double Slider Winders BOX (18cm - Red)

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look at those rig boxes and see if they're suitable. I don't want to attach anything directly to the inside of the seatbox itself. Hence why I wanted a tray. If I cannot find what I need I think I'll make an insert from thin plywood? I already  have some slotted foam to hold the floats in place.

ALL SORTED NOW PEEPS - THANKS !!

Edited by chris301up