Mouth watering link for lures.

Peter Waller

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ordered a box set of carp minnows Karen, they look quite excellent for use on the Norfolk Broads. Settling up via paypal left me wondering if everything went through okay. Can you please confirm if you have an order from me? If not then I'll try again tommorow. cheers.

Wow-weeeeeeee, my order arrived today, that quick too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered some koi carp shallow running plugs for use on the Broads, just what I had hoped for and more.

But there were more!!! I have, in the past, bought artificial insects and been totally disappointed with them. Either they have looked right but failed to perform or performed well but looked ridiculous.

But slipped into the package were some insects, very convincing, quality insects. Ideal for autumn chub me thinks.

Either take a look at the Oz-Tackle catalogue, and ordering is a piece of cake, or have a peep at http://www.river2sea.com

Thanks for the perfect service, and thanks for the freebies. You deserve to succeed.

[ 14. September 2005, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

Pleased you liked the carp and the freebies from http://www.oz2uktackle.co.uk

The delivery times have been great only 4-6 days normally which is great. Am sure you will catch a few "big ones". The Japanese design and testing are top notch and the attention to detail on them is staggering, they are rated as THE top lure manufacturer for a very strict Japanese market where only the best will do.

Many thanks again for your order, you are also added to our mailing list for the newsletter which will be sent out when new lures etc are added to the site.

The boxed set offers are now over unforuntatley, but new ones will be added soon.

Thanks Peter

Kind regards

Karen

http://www.oz2uktackle.co.uk

got any spinflasha's or flectolites :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson