Bed chair & sleeping bag

kkelly

Just done my first ever 24hour fishing, normally only do day fishing (24 hours, over 2 days max). I didn't catch a thing, nor did any one else. However I did enjoy myself and plan to go 24hours every week and possibly 48hours.

Been looking for Bedchairs and sleeping bags. Ive set my mind on buying "Trakker Peachskin Bag" ( http://www.trakkerproducts.co.uk/cgi-bin/e...ecordNumber=100 ) found a site selling this with trakker thermal cover for £110.

OK, now onto bedchairs. I really cant make my mind up here. Found this offer for Trakker bedchair/sleeping bag/cover for £200 ( URL is long, so here http://tinyurl.com/6rdq7u ). I couldn't find any reviews on Trakker bedchairs. So are they any good and what you think of this deal?

or should I buy another chair such as "JRC Cocoon" or save up and buy what seems to be the best of them all Nash Indulgence MK4 or Wide boy?

I haven't used Trakker bedchairs or sleeping bags, but the brand in general is highly regarded, so I'd certainly feel confident buying them.

My JRC has been my most comfortable bedchair by far.

I'm useless at remembering names, but I think my sleeping bag is the Nash Frostbite All Season and it is LOVELY. Honestly, I prefer it to my bed at home :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I find most of the winter bags far too warm, even when it's very cold outside. I have the model below the one you are looking at and it's too hot for me most of the time. That said I have mates that love the warmth of the peach skin bag. In short they are great bags and have loads of room in them. I really can't believe you'd want the thermal bedchair cover as well but that's also a great addition - and can be a great standby in spring or summer if you use a lighter weight bag and it isn't quite warm enough.

Can't comment on their bedchairs as I use a JRC model.

Rob.

i dont know about trakker .gear however i have a jrc super cocoon bedchair its the dogs rated upto 40 stone .

i am thinking aboout a new jrc 3d 4/5 season bag look like they have plenty of room.

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif