Greenodd - Cumbria - 17th Oct

sowie

Fished 10am - 3pm (Tide was aprox 12.30). Weather warm with little breeze and no rain. 5 of us fished and all caught 1 - 3 flatties each good size of aprox 2kg, mostly coming to fresh rag and lug once the tide was running. We fished on the car park section, but aprox 10 others fishing further down. They had similar results aside from one brave soul who had been there from 5am who had a small sea trout too. Think we need a good cold spell before the flounders come in force.

Has to be 2lb, assume a catch of ten fish for the five fishing then the chances of catching ten 4lb plus fish would have to be one for the record books.

Having said that it looks like a very good days fishing with some nice size fish :D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist