Last Day Of The Season 2008.

dant

From what it sounds like Andy jigotai is sorting my old Match Aerial a treat if he fancys a trip Chubbing I'd be more than happy to don the scuba gear, find that 7lb'er and secretly latch it onto his hook. The mans a genius.

Genius :lol: :lol: ......I've never been called that before.

I'd love to give the chub on the Waveny a go, cheers Dan :thumbs: .

Andy.

Pick your date Andy!!

I have full respect for people such as yourself who can make and fix things. I'm useless, I think nearly all of my 'renovation' projects get handed over to someone else after I've buggered them up even more.

Thanks again!!!

Dan, that brings it all back. I had to leave the Waveney at short notice mid afternoon to get a job :D halfway through the closed season. Fancy a paddle up there to look for spots? I borrowed a new paddle I need to try out and I miss 'my' river.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Dan, that brings it all back. I had to leave the Waveney at short notice mid afternoon to get a job :D halfway through the closed season. Fancy a paddle up there to look for spots? I borrowed a new paddle I need to try out and I miss 'my' river.

Hello Mark.

I'd be up for a paddle upriver. I might be able to show you some of those spots where you stand a good chance of breaking you Yak Tench duck.

I'm trying to find out whats going on with the river at the moment as we've had enough rain for it to be ok but the river is running through 6 inches lower than it should be and very sluggish. Something very odd is at work. A few of the spawning riffles have already started to cover with that claggy brown weed. Not good.

I'm still waiting for someone from the EA to get back to me.

Hello Mark.

I'd be up for a paddle upriver. I might be able to show you some of those spots where you stand a good chance of breaking you Yak Tench duck.

I'm trying to find out whats going on with the river at the moment as we've had enough rain for it to be ok but the river is running through 6 inches lower than it should be and very sluggish. Something very odd is at work. A few of the spawning riffles have already started to cover with that claggy brown weed. Not good.

I'm still waiting for someone from the EA to get back to me.

Super job. Are you a monday-friday worker or do you have any weekdays off? Come to think of it I assume the Locks are open and the evenings are getting lighter. Always a nice paddle to there, and a nicer one back :D

Be interested to hear what the EA say.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.