Frozen peeler.

five bellies

Spasor, youve got a point,Genrally I have a go at collecting my own But on this occasion id made a bit of a hash of the tides so I missed low water and the chance to get at the bait holding areas.I will try kent anglers sugestion though have tried on an occasion before and fond them to be awkward to bait up with but i will give it another go cheers lads

Light lines

Five Bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Little tip

You know the hair rig that coarse anglers use? It can be used for small shrimp.

Use very light line, 2lb bs is best, cos you can thread it onto a sewing needle. Simply pass the needle through the tails of 3 or 4 shrimps and tie them to the bend of the hook.

It works sometimes.

Then again I`ve witnessed Davy Holt using a simular method with skate baits! Only Davy was using a 14/0 hook, 1.5lb mackeral and 60mill copper wire.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Cheers mate ,

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Tight Lines

Five Bellies :rolleyes:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!