NFSA AGM

Leon Roskilly

This year, the NFSA AGM will be held on the 8th May in Birmingham, starting at 11:30am.

at The Sports Industry Federation, National Agriculture Centre, Federation House, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire CV8 2RF

This is an opportunity for all those that have had something to say about the NFSA in the past to come along and help make a difference to the future.

(You can join the NFSA at their website - http://www.nfsa.org.uk )

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

I've madea couple of jibes about NFSA administration; but they are an important voice for sea anglers in England ...... perhaps they should be a little more expansive within the UK?

One of my gripes was that the AGMs should be held more centrally.

Well done NFSA ......

• 1 month later...

H.A.:

I've madea couple of jibes about NFSA administration; but they are an important voice for sea anglers in England ...... perhaps they should be a little more expansive within the UK?

One of my gripes was that the AGMs should be held more centrally.

Well done NFSA ......

A bundle of the SAN should arrive there tomorrow, my apologies for absense. Out in a boat Sunday, club match,it was booked last year, got to do all my work Saturday. Cheers and have a good day.