Greetings

steve_b

Hi There,

I live in Tamworth and I am a level 1 NFA coach. I moved here the end of September after living in Grimsby for 18 months.

I have been advertising on here for a fishing buddy.(look in the newbies section) I am a full time foster carer and I have teenagers in my care at the moment who also want to learn to fish.

I have been fishing for over 30 years plus so if you want to send me an email I will ring you and we can meet up. I don't know everything but I can assure you I can show you the basics and have a laugh at the same time. Don't worry about tackle, I have enough to open a shop, (you need it with 4 teenagers) and we can cover any kind of fishing that takes your fancy, including fly!

I have loads of time, as I am semi retired, if you work shifts etc....

Regards,

Steve B

steve@fishing4kidz.org.uk

Hi Steve. I split this off and made it a new topic. You'll get better responses than with it at the bottom of an older topic.

This should be a much more active forum section and a better chance for you to find someone to fish with.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Steve. I split this off and made it a new topic. You'll get better responses than with it at the bottom of an older topic.

This should be a much more active forum section and a better chance for you to find someone to fish with.

Thanks Newt. That guy lived in the same town as me.

I'm not in your area but welcome to the Forum!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net