New to this site

thymallus

Hi All,

Back again after a spell of retraining for a new Business venture.

Very interested in Long trotting for Grayling & Chub Only use a 'pin these days, Would welcome contact with likeminded others who share tis passion.

Hampshire, Berkshire, Dorset rivers being favourite. Very freindly and sociable !

Been a while, but looking forward to meeting both old and new mates.

Andy

Photos - you can do them now if you have them hosted at a site like Photobucket that allows hot linking. They need to be in the

[ img ]photo url[ /img ]

format. Later, after post #15, you can use the forum directly by uploading a photo which will display a clickable thumbnail and a click will show the larger version.

Avatar - feel free to use the site ones or a photo of your own after your account reaches full membership at post #15.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Newt,

Thanks for the info, Just what i wanted to know,

Do you have grayling In your neck of the woods?

I had a great trip to BC a couple of years ago, White sturgeon, salmon and some great fly action

Nearest Ive been to heaven so far....

Andy

None that I know of near me or even in the States.

My area is almost certainly too warm since it won't even allow pike or trout and my never having know of them doesn't mean they aren't here (the US). I just dunno.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President