Runtime Error R6034

Cranfield

When trying to play music that is on a website I get the " Runtime Error R6034 message".

I have Googled it and my interpretation of what I have read suggests that it isn't a problem on my PC, but rather the "sending" site.

Is this correct ?

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Errrr - maybe.

Start>run>eventvwr.msc OK then locate an event that happened when you got that error. It will probably be in the application event log and will probably be an error or warning.

Open the event, click on the icon below the up/down arrows to send a copy to your clipboard, and paste the contents here. It hopefully will contain enough info to pinpoint the problem.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I have had a look and it seems that AVG was stopping the connection.

I don't want to turn down my security settings, or allow any websites to bypass AVG, so I will leave things as they are.

Thanks for the help Newt. :thumbs:

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Glad you found the cause Cranfield.

I'm always a little wary of the music sites and I think you were wise to leave the block in place.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President