Job Vacancy

Norm B

:cool: I know this may not be allowed but a shop that advertises with me sent me an ad for a job vacancy but missed the deadline so I've put it on my website and here, as obviously an angling minded person would be better than the sausage seller from Sainsburys.

Fishing Tackle Retail Shop has vacancy. Please ring , 01329 280213 for details. :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norm B:

:cool:   I know this may not be allowed but a shop that advertises with me sent me an ad for a job vacancy but missed the deadline so I've put it on my website and here,

Norm, why not put your website address in your signature? I can't see any problems as you contribute a lot to the sea section, unlike some that just use it.

Alan

ps before any one has a go at me, if the hat fits etc :)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Jim Roper:

From what I see of people who work in tackle shops, they don't have any time to go fishing!

:cool: Nor do editors of sea fishing magazines, unless they get out on a tackle test. :D

[ 21. February 2005, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Norm B ]

Alan Taylor:

Alan Taylor:

:cool:    I know this may not be allowed but a shop that advertises with me sent me an ad for a job vacancy but missed the deadline so I've put it on my website and here,

Norm, why not put your website address in your signature? I can't see any problems as you contribute a lot to the sea section, unlike some that just use it.

Alan

ps before any one has a go at me, if the hat fits etc :)

:cool: Good idea Alan, how do I do it? :rolleyes:

Norm B:

quote:

Alan

ps before any one has a go at me, if the hat fits etc    :)  

:cool: Good idea Alan, how do I do it? :rolleyes: [/QB]
I think the answer is in "my profile", you have to edit and add it where it says to do so".

Not much help but I have had it for today :rolleyes:

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/