Scrabster II, part 3

Newt

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NickInTheNorth

no shaun was the one that said it, your mother said you were a nice quiet well behaved girl, who keeps her room tidy, and is everything a mother could ever want in a daughter, or something like that.

quote:

origonally posted by NickInThnNorth

no shaun was the one that said it, your mother said you were a nice quiet well behaved girl, who keeps her room tidy, and is everything a mother could ever want in a daughter, or something like that.

Doubt that very much its a heap of lies, I can't keep my room tidy I supose im ok behaved but I doubt that I am everything a mother could ever want in a daughter!!!

And I'm not quiet!!!!

[ 13. February 2005, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: young fishin lass ]

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

Guest bennyTHEBASS

tuggs:

hi norrie,

told ya

had quite a snow flurry here too, but it is too windy for it to lay! it is a bit baltic i would agree.... wind 30mph gusting to about 50mph, and wind chill temp is -11c and the flaming ferry is sailing, albeit late, it left stromness 15 minutes ago so a late one for me tonight, flotation suit required i think tonight