BBC on "migrant's food fishing"

wanzelbin

Seems it will be a feature tonight on South Today.

Don't watch so much since the tasty weather girl left,,,,,,,,,,

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

would be a good idea if every on in here printed off a few copies and put them in in a waterproof holder and pinned them on all the venues they visited dont you think.

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

would be a good idea if every on in here printed off a few copies and put them in in a waterproof holder and pinned them on all the venues they visited dont you think.

They will only say they cant read. I see it everyday where they take a liberty, they say they can read. they did not see the sign. wont tell you what the sign is lol, thats another can of worms as they say.

i will leave that topic for non fishing chat one day,

smac

Edited by s_mac

woman want me, fish fear me