Bungalow for sale on the West Coast of Ireland

in Co. Mayo.

We have taken the decision to sell up in Ireland and will be putting the house up for sale in Mid May.

It's situated right on the south shore of Clew Bay in Co. Mayo with stunning views across the bay to Clare Island and the Atlantic beyond.

It comes with approx. 2 acres of land, has 3 small bedrooms, a shower room/wc, kitchen/dining room and a living room looking out over the sea. There is also a huge loft space with room for at least 2 bedrooms plus a bathroom if you should wish.

Oil fired central heating with recently installed UPVC double glazing.

It will be sold with the furniture unless it's not wanted.

We have owned it for almost 21 years and have had many happy holidays there. Never rented out just used by ourselves and close family.

It's approx. 4 miles from Louisburgh, 18 Miles from Westport, 30 miles from Castlebar and 190 miles from Dublin.

PICT5154a.jpg

PICT5079a.jpg

HouseJarraglea.jpg

PICT5240a.jpg

PM if interested!

Recently valued in the last 2 weeks at €265,000.00 so offers in the region of please!!

Wow what a nice place Colin, stunning setting, gonna need 5 and the bonus ball at least tonight tho, i`m off for me ticket now. Will let you know lol. ;)

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Should have mentioned the fully stocked ocean in front of the bungalow! :D

now your are getting silly :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

good for you and my cut is a mere 1% :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 years later...

Some of you may remember I had this nice little bungalow up for sale in 2010

PICT5154a.jpg

well we were in the area recently and found [see attached thumbnail] in it's place.

It seems it cost just over €1m to build.

The multi-millionaire who built it gave €10m to various charities in recent years and has just given another house in the area to another charity.

He aims to give away most of his fortune before 2015. He will have to go some as he is on the Irish Rich list with €857m it seems.

post-615-0-20591100-1372713690_thumb.jpg

Edited by Colin Brett