Wanted Driftbeater floats

Adam247

Turns out that Robtherake who makes those nice floats lives about 6 miles away from me, however he can't send a PM until he's reached 15 posts but I'm sure if he uses traditional e mail from peoples profiles then he can make contact that way

My e mail address is in there if anyone wants to use it and I'll pass the details along

Cheers Brian. Are you the Tees croc hunter who I used to chat with at the (now defunct) tackle shop in the middle of Redcar High Street? If I remember rightly, I was after details of Thornaby club membership at the time.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Turns out that Robtherake who makes those nice floats lives about 6 miles away from me, however he can't send a PM until he's reached 15 posts but I'm sure if he uses traditional e mail from peoples profiles then he can make contact that way

My e mail address is in there if anyone wants to use it and I'll pass the details along

now bri hows things im off for my first pike trip in 2 weeks going to loch chon with a friend of another forum hopefully i will catch my first pike in scotland.its took me a while to get some gear together again but looking forward to it have you been out much yourself craig.

now bri hows things im off for my first pike trip in 2 weeks going to loch chon with a friend of another forum hopefully i will catch my first pike in scotland.its took me a while to get some gear together again but looking forward to it have you been out much yourself craig.

Howdo Craig, nice to hear from you, I'm up in Edinburgh working at the moment but fishing the rivers back home on a weekend, hope you get a few now the weather looks like it might be heading in the right direction

Cheers Brian. Are you the Tees croc hunter who I used to chat with at the (now defunct) tackle shop in the middle of Redcar High Street? If I remember rightly, I was after details of Thornaby club membership at the time.

Yeh that'll be me, that avatar is a local fish, have to be careful I might get illusions of being a legend in my own lunchtime

Still doing it and getting a few decent ones out

Yeh that'll be me, that avatar is a local fish, have to be careful I might get illusions of being a legend in my own lunchtime

Nice to get reacquainted, mate. Dare I ask how big that particular Esox is, Bri. Looks like a handful. :)

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

hi all i have been looking everywhere near me at every tackle shop i can get to and am unable to find any form of drift beater floats has anybody got any at all i can buy ? happly send payment via paypal or postal order , just need some badly thanks

I've just checked postage cost, and at £2, it's double what I expected, so price for a pair will have to be £6. Sorry for any confusion, gents.

(PMs sent to Adam and Maddog).

Apologies,

Rob.

Edited by robtherake

Hi Rob,

I am also very interested in a couple of these if you don't mind me "jumping on the bandwagon", i think they would be perfect for a deep club lake I fish for tench.

If that is ok, send me a pm.

Cheers

Colin

State of the art float factory. Work in progress, honest.

post-24341-1330120573_thumb.jpg

QUOTE (Brian Carragher @ Feb 20 2012, 07:30 PM)

Nice to get reacquainted, mate. Dare I ask how big that particular Esox is, Bri. Looks like a handful.

It was a good fish and over the "magic mark" if you understand what I mean

Do you need any Balsa?? I bought several bits ages ago and never used them?? MAY be a while till I can get it to you as I am in France!! But at least the price will be right, FOC!!!

chris@renaze-peche.com

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Do you need any Balsa?? I bought several bits ages ago and never used them?? MAY be a while till I can get it to you as I am in France!! But at least the price will be right, FOC!!!

chris@renaze-peche.com

Sounds like a no-brainer to me Chris. Thanks, mate .I'll pm you my address.