Alan Taylor trophy evening.

spasor

Guest NickInTheNorth
just so you can all see what your missing now your home (except Bob who probably gets a similar view from his front door)

PICT0105.jpg

That looks just like the view out of my window :):D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great weekend, and spent LOADS of money.......but thats what its for.... :blink: ...and caught LOADS of fish, unlike some boats... :D:D ......cough cough...eh Les ??? Unfortunately didnt get a Common,but theres always next weekend...... :D

hey norrie, it doesn't help when that man holt gives you mackerel dunked in diesel :yucky:

we had plenty of fish too, but didn't count the crap ones like undersized pollack and dogfish etc :yeah:

have you ever had a common on your boat yet norrie?? :yeah:

anyway, no-one sees to want your glasses or teeth so i might as well withdraw the auction :lol:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Hi Les, He gave you bait, allbeit covered in diesel.... :blink: . and I had to run all over the place looking for my own..... :rolleyes: ....mates, who needs them......and thats after ME giving him the only Mackerel I caught.....I launched it at him, as I passed his boat at 30mph...straight into his bait bucket it went !!!!! I couldnt do it again if my life depended on it !!!!

Nah, leave them on Ebay.....I just bid a tad short of £500 for them, but might not pay for them !!!!!! :yeah::yeah:

They def aint my teeth tho, my Border Collie ate them years ago, they aint yours are they ????? :lol:

Commons, Never had one yet, but only had my boat up there mibbes 5-6 times, and only started anchoring the boat properly, in the last two trips.....hope to get one next weekend tho'...... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Les, He gave you bait, allbeit covered in diesel.... :blink: . and I had to run all over the place looking for my own..... :rolleyes: ....mates, who needs them......and thats after ME giving him the only Mackerel I caught.....I launched it at him, as I passed his boat at 30mph...straight into his bait bucket it went !!!!! I couldnt do it again if my life depended on it !!!!

Nah, leave them on Ebay.....I just bid a tad short of £500 for them, but might not pay for them !!!!!! :yeah::yeah:

They def aint my teeth tho, my Border Collie ate them years ago, they aint yours are they ????? :lol:

Commons, Never had one yet, but only had my boat up there mibbes 5-6 times, and only started anchoring the boat properly, in the last two trips.....hope to get one next weekend tho'...... :D:D

liam and marky caught most of our bait on the friday night from the slip, nice coalies but the white vampires of lochaline got to them before the skate or congers, those crispy things :yucky: sooked them clean

you better pay or you're getting neg......... :angry:

still got all my own teeth thank you........ :yeah:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

all yours norrie, paypal or cheque, add 50p for cheques under £5.00 :yeah:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=110047736519

WalkingPinhead.gif

Great stuff, What a bargain, considering they were £300 new...so, wheres me feedback..????, :P:P I paid for them!!!!!! :D:D:D:D instantly with Paypal !! :blink:

Here, what am I wearing, if you are selling them,...hope they aint fakes !!!!!..might have to leave neggy F/B mate..... :yeah::yeah:

Did you see Tight Lines tonight ??? ;)

Theocritis..

Great stuff, What a bargain, considering they were £300 new...so, wheres me feedback..????, :P:P I paid for them!!!!!! instantly with Paypal !! :blink:

Here, what am I wearing, if you are selling them,...hope they aint fakes !!!!!..might have to leave neggy F/B mate..... :yeah::yeah:

Did you see Tight Lines tonight ??? ;)

was that for the teeth??

as for posting them to you, we got a couple of steaks for mondays tea, so me and angie will need them to chew them.

so i'll send them on tuesday :clap2:

didn't see tightlines, got rid of the sports channel, tony's taped it so i'll see it when i'm over sometime soon.

did you see john wilson on ronnies boat last night??

just in case you didn't know, that's what skate look like :yeah::lol:

WalkingPinhead.gif

did you see john wilson on ronnies boat last night??

just in case you didn't know, that's what skate look like :yeah::lol:

Gawd, you ARE getting old, I can eat ANYTHING ...we will get you a blender for Xmas, like they use in the nursing home, mince and tatties out a cup sounds about what you could manage !!!! :D:D ......when can I expect to collect them then.......??? here, tomorrow night, at the McEwan Hall sounds good..... :thumbs:

Nah, Didnt see any of it actually, just listened in on the phone.......sounded a no bad programme ...

Skate,.... is THAT what they look like, his certainly wisnae the size stated BTW......what have I been catching then ??.....think I'm up to around 20 of them now.,.....mibbes it was massive Thornies, better up my PB now..... :D:D:blink::D:D

Theocritis..