Calling all South Wales kayakers

Dawsie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame you couldn't make it Gareth. The sea was calm though it was a bit windy. Had a good paddle out and even a practice capsizing drill !! Hopefully we'll arrange something again soon.

H! Gareth

Had a good day out at Oxwich, as for capsizing drill i give it a miss this time.Hope to go out of Newton one evening.

DEREK i must take my anchor next time to have arest out there.

MARTIN KATH.

H! Gareth

Had a good day out at Oxwich, as for capsizing drill i give it a miss this time.Hope to go out of Newton one evening.

DEREK i must take my anchor next time to have arest out there.

MARTIN KATH.

Hiya Lads,

Sounds like you both had a good time, hey Martin, if you can give me a couple of days notice I will try and pop over to Newton with you (bloody work permitting!!).

Gareth

sounds good having a regular s.wales meet.me and my mate taking delivery of 2 new tridents next week.we will be fishing oxwich a lot. both from bridgend area.

sounds good having a regular s.wales meet.me and my mate taking delivery of 2 new tridents next week.we will be fishing oxwich a lot. both from bridgend area.

Look forward to meeting up with you ddraig.

H! wellcome to the site ddraiq.We will have a meet and greet sometime down Newton.

MARTIN

H! wellcome to the site ddraiq.We will have a meet and greet sometime down Newton.

MARTIN

hi martin,newton sounds great.will let you know as soon as were all geared up. ;)