Close to home.

Ken L

We've had Lee Rigby murdered.

We've had Corrie McKeague disappeared.

And now we have this - less than a mile from me.

Did this even make the national news?

I have to say that this could have turned out very bad. In addition to being a TA centre, this is the headquarters for the local cadets and even after Lee Rigby's murder, they have still had local kids walking to the centre in uniform when the local hotspots of swivel eyed lunacy (Birmingham, Lye, Tipton etc) are literally a stones throw away

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Why would they stop the trains are they afraid he will slash their tires?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Why would they stop the trains are they afraid he will slash their tires?

I don't know but it seems to be an unconnected incident tonight.

I had a mate ring me up to see if I'd got home OK because he was in a pub next to the station and everything was stopped.

Edit: Here we go...

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Strange ,the police tend to stop everything mainly because they can!

In that recent small plane crash in a field ,the bodies were removed but still they had a dozen or so blocking the road for a day or two when one copper in a car parked by the crash would have done.

We had a road we lived in closed for 4 days because the local moslems had a coach shuttling to its other site ,they only needed one copper each end the coach only went 150 yards and about every two hours

Luckily i had a landy and could use the BOAT running past our house

Its funny how times changed when i worked on the canal the bomb disposal started when we did as some many bits of assorted ammo was found ,all that happened was me and another bloke stopped any walkers going past until the item was inspected and put on the opposite bank ,never saw a copper and the two very busy roads nearby opperated as usual ,we even watched them steam out a 500lb bomb once it was defused and the corden was only about 50 yards as it was army land one side

Even more rediculous is closing roads when some loony is alone in a house with a knife ,if he wants to stab himself let him he aint going to go anywhere else with a couple of coppers in riot gear in the garden

Hardly making news is the fire in portugal ,no moslems to blame i guess

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson