New Rules to Protect our Bass Fishing

Leon Roskilly

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read and understand it Wurzel, along with the Bass Management Plan, and try to suppress your tendency towards negativity.

Inshore commercials who target bass should do well :)

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Er, how do you monitor how many Bass an angler takes home? Who is going to search an anglers fish bag, presumably with a police officer.

Another load of unenforcable claptrap. 70% of motorists break the speed limit, with thousands of cameras everywhere. Does it stop them?

I can't see how if bass are a sportfish only.

Last week we have in the sole nets caught a few bass up to around 10 lb, am I expected to throw them over the side for the crabs to eat if prohibited to land them?

mean while one pair team lands twice more fish in one week than I catch in a year.

I admit to being a bit negative Leon, I have not heard much to chear about lately.

We are all doomed , the end of the world is nigh, gloom and doom ,gloom and doom, good night.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Leon Roskilly:

Who said anything about bass being a sportfish only?

Tight Lines - leon

Perhaps he read this:

"It said consideration should be given to redesignating some commercially caught species for wholly recreational angling, beginning with bass."

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net