I need asticot of colour.

JOSEFE

Hello.

At the first sorry for my english, is not very good.

I need asticot of different colour. I know that there are some product to do this. Somebody know how can obtain this product? There are any web page that I can buy this product from Spain?

Best Regards

Jose Feliciano

You mean maggots in English, I can't find any Spanish web sites that sell dye, I'm sure you can still buy it but not sure about getting it in Spain. Generally we can buy our maggots already dyed, perhaps you could try using Turmeric, that adds flavour and also adds some coulour.

Josefe

Colorante Alimentario for Paella is a very good dye for maggots(asticots)and will be easier for you to obtain, turns them a nice orange colour.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Hi thank you for your response.

But, do you know any UK web page to buy some product to make maggots from different colour (Yellow, Blue, Green) "A yellow maggot is a Corn that move"

Josefe try this link

http://www.swiftys-fishing-tackle.co.uk/ca...roducts_id=1041

come in all sort of colours

[ 27. May 2005, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Burgess ]

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Andy I didnt realise that those Richworth dyes work on maggots. I thought it was just boiles.

Do you just add a quantity of dye to the maggots in the box and leave them overnight?

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Jose, buenas tardes y bienvenida a ANGLERS NET. no te preculpes que su ingles no es de nivel alta.Aqui la mayoria son muy buena gente.

soy ingles, pero vivo en la provincia de alicante.

un saludo david. :D:D:D

argyll:

Andy I didn't realise that those Richworth dyes work on maggots. I thought it was just boiles.

Do you just add a quantity of dye to the maggots in the box and leave them overnight?

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I am giving too many of my tips to you Gerry :P

Sorry mate trade secrets! All to be reveal at Wingham? or Lodge Pool? Well maybe depends how behave good you're on the day! :P:D:D

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/